This tourist office classified in CATEGORY I, marked « Qualité Tourisme » belongs to the network «ADN Tourisme».
It commits to the public to:
- Respect the «Quality Approach»
- Give a welcome area accessible to all with the furniture to sit down
- Put in free access a space of information classified by themes
- Welcome every visitor, handle any request
- Inform free of charge about the local tourist offer with an adviser in stay
- Offer you free access of WIFI
- Update local tourism information annually and regularly
- Look for information to satisfy any unpredictable request
- Facilitate the steps (initiatives)
- Measure your satisfaction
- Process your claims
- Provide a permanent reception service maintained by staff practising at least English
- Be open at least 240 days a year, Sundays and holiday including in tourist period or during events
- Assure a permanent service of answering any mail or electronic mail
- Assure the free supply of tourist maps, plans or guides on paper base
- To post and to spread its opening periods in two foreign languages
- To post the emergency telephone numbers in two languages
- Provide access to its trilingual website dedicated and adapted to consultation via on-board media: offer a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, applications, geolocation, etc.)
- Disseminate tourist information also in hard copy, translated into at least two foreign languages, relating :
- To all classified tourist accommodation with at least the name of the establishment, the postal address, the e-mail, the address of the website, the telephone address, the classification level;
- To Cultural, natural or recreational tourist monuments and sites, which may include the indication of user fees, opening times and times to the public, the website and telephone and postal contact details.
- To events
- To emergency phone numbers
- Guarantee the reliability and the current events of the information about the local tourist offer
- Present the whole qualified offer of its area of intervention for all the customers
In order to better welcome you and to improve the quality of tourism services in France, the State has created the Marque Qualité Tourisme.
The Quality Tourism mark is the state mark awarded to tourism professionals for the quality of their reception and services.
This mark accompanies you throughout your stay: accommodation, restaurants, places to visit, sports and leisure activities, tourist offices, etc.
With this distinction, the State and tourism professionals commit to a warm welcome, attentive staff, a mastery of foreign languages, personalized services, clear and precise information and your opinion taken into account for continuous improvement.
On our territory, several establishments have the Qualité Tourisme mark:
This brand selects and federates under a single symbol the quality approaches undertaken by you, tourism professionals, in order to continuously improve your activity and the satisfaction of your tourist clientele.
Qualité Tourisme covers the entire tourist reception chain: hotels, tourist residences, vacation villages, campsites, restaurants, cafés and brasseries, seasonal rental agencies, tourist offices, tourist attractions, sports and leisure activities, etc.
Qualité Tourisme represents for you a national sign of recognition that enhances your welcome and your quality services, and that allows tourists to choose your establishment with confidence.
Consult the evaluation guidelines for obtaining the label: