How to come
From the North of France:
Motorway to Grenoble then R.N 85 (Route Napoléon) by the Bayard pass or R.N 75 by the collar of Lus la Croix Haute.
To join Tallard then follow the R.N 85 direction Marseille.
Motorway to Oulx then Col de Montgenèvre and R.N 94 by Briançon.
From the Mediterranean coast:
Motorway A51 to La Saulce then R.N 85 (Route Napoléon)
From the southwest and the Rhône valley:
Motorway to Bollène then D994 via Nyons or motorway to Valence then D993 via Die and the Col de Cabre then D994 to Gap.
Departure / arrival lines: MARSEILLE, BRIANCON & NICE from GAP
1 Cours Ladoucette - 05000 GAP
04 92 51 06 05
Route search module
Grenoble St Geoirs: 140 kms
Marseille Provence: 180 kms (including 160 kms of motorway)
Lyon St Exupéry: 195 kms (including 100 kms of motorway)
Turin: 200 kms (including 70 kms of motorway)
Warning: the Tallard airfield is not an airport!
Take full advantage of the LINEA bus network,
Also find in the Bus guide the shuttles for the Domaine de Charance and the Golf Gap-Bayard Line: "Bayard - Centre ville - Domaine de Charance" (Round trip).
Also accessible to bicycles (4 bicycles maximum).
Urban Transport Service
Tel: +33 4 92 53 18 19
31 route de la Justice 05000 GAP
Parking spaces for electric vehicles are available on GAP car parks:
* Good: 6 places with charging stations
* Desmichels: 2 terminals including 1 fast charge
*Wall: 2 places with charging stations
Paid parking and free recharge.
Parking Bonne: 04 92 53 35 58
3 Charging stations on TALLARD:
- In the village: 2 accelerated stations: Parking of the Castle and Parking of the Town Hall: Charging stations 22 KW
- Charging time: 30 m / 50km
- At the aerodrome: 1 speedometer: recharge 40 KW - Charging time: 10m / 50km
4 secure bicycle shelters have already been installed on different sites in the city of Gap:
- Parking de Bonne in the city center: 15, rue des Jardins
- Parking relay of the nautical stadium: 3, avenue de Traunstein
- Parking relay du Plan (Tokoro): 93, avenue d'Embrun
- PEM railway station: avenue des Alpes
The city of Gap has 2 service areas, limited by bylaw at 48h.
An area of 5 parking spaces located at the parking relay stadium nautical Avenue de Provence, Marseille city entrance.
GPS : 220.127.116.113 N, 6.03.44.105 E
An area with 6 parking spaces located next to Feu Vert, avenue d'Embrun, entrance to the city on the Briançon side.
GPS : 18.104.22.1680 N, 6.06.11.050 E
Users can have the free access on these areas:
* the emptying of greywater,
* the emptying of the WC cassettes,
* the filling of their drinking water reserve.
Tallard: service terminal at the Durance bridge
Sigoyer: Motorhome areas: 1 in the village and 1 in the Guérins