How to come
From the North of France:
Motorway to Grenoble then R.N 85 (Route Napoléon) by the Bayard pass or R.N 75 by the collar of Lus la Croix Haute.
To join Tallard then follow the R.N 85 direction Marseille.
Motorway to Oulx then Col de Montgenèvre and R.N 94 by Briançon.
From the Mediterranean coast:
Motorway A51 to La Saulce then R.N 85 (Route Napoléon)
From the southwest and the Rhône valley:
Motorway to Bollène then D994 via Nyons or motorway to Valence then D993 via Die and the Col de Cabre then D994 to Gap.
Departure / arrival lines: MARSEILLE, BRIANCON & NICE from GAP
1 Cours Ladoucette - 05000 GAP
04 92 51 06 05
Route search module
Grenoble St Geoirs: 140 kms
Marseille Provence: 180 kms (including 160 kms of motorway)
Lyon St Exupéry: 195 kms (including 100 kms of motorway)
Turin: 200 kms (including 70 kms of motorway)
Warning: the Tallard airfield is not an airport!
Take full advantage of the LINEA bus network,
Also find in the Bus guide the shuttles for the Domaine de Charance and the Golf Gap-Bayard Line: "Bayard - Centre ville - Domaine de Charance" (Round trip).
Also accessible to bicycles (4 bicycles maximum).
Urban Transport Service
Tel: +33 4 92 53 18 19
31 route de la Justice 05000 GAP
Closed parking lots
Gap has 6 parking lots in the town center (Bonne, Muret, Verdun, Providence, Desmichels and Central) with a total of over 2,000 spaces.
Please note: the Desmichels parking lot is currently closed for works.
There are two ways to park: hourly tickets or season tickets.
The Bonne parking lot offers a special student pass. Please contact the parking lot service for more information.
All these parking lots are free between 12pm and 2pm and offer you at least your first ½ hour's parking (Bonne, Muret and Verdun offer the first hour's parking).
Parking is free on Sundays and public holidays, except for the Muret and Verdun underground parking lots.
Verdun surface and central parking lots are free from 8pm to 7am (cannot be combined with ½ or 1 hour free parking).
For further information, please contact the parking department on 0033 4 92 53 24 27.
Free parking lots
There are also free unenclosed parking lots:
- Gymnasium center
- Bellevue parking lot
- Parking de la Blâche
- Rue du souvenir français
Various park-and-ride facilities are located at the entrances to the city. They are served by urban transport.
- Parc relais du Stade Nautique - avenue de Traunstein + future autonomous shuttle.
- Parc relais de la Reyberte - route de Briançon + line no. 9 (soon to be moved).
- Parc relais de la Descente - route de la descente, route de Grenoble + line no. 7
- Sénateur park-and-ride + NRE shuttle line 20
- Parc relais du Plan - Tokoro, planned + Centro C shuttle bus
Every day, the first hour of parking is free.
It can be split into 2 30-minute periods.
On-street parking is free:
- Monday to Friday between 12pm and 2pm, then between 7pm and 8am
- Saturdays until 8am and from 12pm onwards
- Sundays and public holidays all day long
To pay for your parking, you can use the parking meters or the Flowbird application (download the application from Google Play - App Store).
Parking spaces for electric vehicles are available on GAP car parks:
* Good: 6 places with charging stations
* Desmichels: 2 terminals including 1 fast charge
*Wall: 2 places with charging stations
Paid parking and free recharge.
Parking Bonne: 04 92 53 35 58
3 Charging stations on TALLARD:
- In the village: 2 accelerated stations: Parking of the Castle and Parking of the Town Hall: Charging stations 22 KW
- Charging time: 30 m / 50km
- At the aerodrome: 1 speedometer: recharge 40 KW - Charging time: 10m / 50km
4 secure bicycle shelters have already been installed on different sites in the city of Gap:
- Parking de Bonne in the city center: 15, rue des Jardins
- Parking relay of the nautical stadium: 3, avenue de Traunstein
- Parking relay du Plan (Tokoro): 93, avenue d'Embrun
- PEM railway station: avenue des Alpes
The city of Gap has 2 service areas, limited by bylaw at 48h.
An area of 5 parking spaces located at the parking relay stadium nautical Avenue de Provence, Marseille city entrance.
GPS : 220.127.116.113 N, 6.03.44.105 E
An area with 6 parking spaces located next to Feu Vert, avenue d'Embrun, entrance to the city on the Briançon side.
GPS : 18.104.22.1680 N, 6.06.11.050 E
Users can have the free access on these areas:
* the emptying of greywater,
* the emptying of the WC cassettes,
* the filling of their drinking water reserve.
Tallard: service terminal at the Durance bridge
Sigoyer: Motorhome areas: 1 in the village and 1 in the Guérins