To move locally
Take full advantage of the LINEA bus network,
Also find in the Bus guide the shuttles for the Domaine de Charance and the Golf Gap-Bayard Line: "Bayard - Centre ville - Domaine de Charance" (Round trip).
Also accessible to bicycles (4 bicycles maximum).
Urban Transport Service
Tel: +33 4 92 53 18 19
31 route de la Justice 05000 GAP
Parking spaces for electric vehicles are available on GAP car parks:
* Good: 6 places with charging stations
* Desmichels: 2 terminals including 1 fast charge
*Wall: 2 places with charging stations
Paid parking and free recharge.
Parking Bonne: 04 92 53 35 58
3 Charging stations on TALLARD:
- In the village: 2 accelerated stations: Parking of the Castle and Parking of the Town Hall: Charging stations 22 KW
- Charging time: 30 m / 50km
- At the aerodrome: 1 speedometer: recharge 40 KW - Charging time: 10m / 50km
The city of Gap has 3 service areas, limited by bylaw at 48h.
An area of 5 parking spaces located at the parking relay stadium nautical Avenue de Provence, Marseille city entrance.
GPS : 184.108.40.2063 N, 6.03.44.105 E
An area of 3 parking spaces located at the parking Lafaille Gymnasium, Commandant Dumont Avenue, city entrance on the Grenoble side. Coordinates An area of 6 parking spaces next to Feu Vert, avenue d'Embrun, Briançon city entrance.
GPS : 220.127.116.11 N, 6.05.03.903 E
An area with 6 parking spaces located next to Feu Vert, avenue d'Embrun, entrance to the city on the Briançon side.
GPS : 18.104.22.1680 N, 6.06.11.050 E
Users can have the free access on these areas:
* the emptying of greywater,
* the emptying of the WC cassettes,
* the filling of their drinking water reserve.
Tallard: service terminal at the Durance bridge
Sigoyer: Motorhome areas: 1 in the village and 1 in the Guérins